Our mission is to treat families like our own in a fun, safe, and trustworthy environment.
We will provide quality care so our team will be your family's first choice for pediatric dentistry.
Welcome to Beach Kids Dentistry
Townsend Brown, Jr., DDS
We provide specialized dental care for infants, children, teens and individuals with special needs. Our goal is to maintain a lifetime of healthy smiles and that begins with a child's very first tooth. At our office you can expect to find a comfortable, fun and clean environment that provides the most comprehensive care for your child and family. Our staff members enjoy working with kids and are trained in the proper ways to help children overcome their fear and anxiety that can sometimes be present. We focus on teaching children as well as their caregivers the skills to develop and maintain a healthy and beautiful smile.
Our practice has been serving the Hampton Roads community with professional pediatric dental care since 1981. We are conveniently located in Virginia Beach and easy to reach from any of the surrounding Hampton Roads cities. Both Drs. Jessica Clark and Townsend Brown, Jr. are Board Certified by the American Academy of Pediatric Dentistry and have surgical privileges at the Children's Hospital of the Kings Daughters. All of us at Beach Kids Dentistry look forward to meeting you and your family!
From our Amazing Patients!
- "As always a great staff to work with. My son isn't afraid to see the dentist because he knows and trusts both Dr Brown and Dr Clark. I send everyone I know to Beach Kids Dentistry because I completely trust the ENTIRE STAFF to treat my family and anyone I send there right! Thank you for being such a great place to go for dental care!!!" - stevenn
- "This office is amazing, they are so welcoming. My son would not even sit in my lap a year ago so they could look in his mouth and yesterday, he walked back with the hygienist all by himself." - casens
- "We recently switched to Beach Kids Dentistry and have had a wonderful experience both times we were there. We really like Dr. Clark and all of the rest of the staff has been wonderful as well! Both of my kids have extreme anxiety when they go to the dentist so having a dentist that they like is huge for us." - morganb
- "Very pleased with Dr. Clark since she took over the office. Have been going to Dr. Brown for years with my older children, so nice to see that the same quality and dedication is still offered." - gregoryw
- "My kids have been patients of Beach Kids Dentistry for years. We love their staff, their attention to detail with each patient, and how their schedule always works like clockwork. Dr. Clark was the perfect person to take over in Dr. Browns retirement. Smooth transition, and she’s awesome with the kids." - jacksonc
- "I believe Dr. Clark has a calling for these young children. For the child to be successful with the Dentist, they need people around them that have the patience of JOB. To have people they trust. It sets the tone for their future dental care. She was referred to us by another Dentist. I didn't know where to go for a 9yr old who had never been to a Dentist before. The first encounter had to be a good one. It was for John. I didn't like getting a filling but he was okay with the process. I told him just to keep brushing and flossing real good. He was successful because of Dr. Clark's love and care. She has a calling that comes to few people. We are blessed to have her as our advocate for a lifetime of healthy teeth!!!" - johnt
- "We have never met anyone here that we didn't love. From the front desk to the doctors we are always treated like family. My kids, ages 7, 4 and 2 love going to the dentist. My 4 year old even said "I wish we could do this every day." When we go to our appointments I can truly relax and know that my kids are in good hands." - addisonb
- "This was my little man's first visit to the doctors office and he LOVED it! While it's not easy to please and make a two-year-old comfortable, the office staff did a fantastic job! The office was kid-friendly and very clean. We didn't have to wait a long time to be seen, and when we were seen, the staff answered all the questions I had!" - zacharyd
- "Beach Kids Dentistry is the epitome of excellence! Dr. Brown and Dr. Clark along with the entire staff are extremely kind and make going to the dentist FUN for my little ones. We have been going to them for years and I have zero negative things to say. Top notch organization all around." - benjaminf
- "First experience with a dentist for my 22 month old. Dr Clark was extremely friendly and made my baby girl super comfortable (as well as myself). I was nervous how this first time may go, definite SUCCESS! Everyone there was great. I look forward to our next visit in 6 months!" - zoek
- "The staff is amazing and always takes the time to make sure the kids are comfortable." - isabellam
- "Thank you all for making my son's first ever dental visit very enjoyable for him. All of the staff was wonderful!" - gabrielw
- "Great experience! My son's second visit and they do everything they can to make it as not scary as possible!" - dominicd
- "Fantastic, everyone was awesome! Melissa was great , as well as Dr. Clark. Couldn't be happier with the service." - lanal
- "Amazing as always! My kids love going to the dentist, what parent you know who can say that. Staff is amazing." - destinym