Our mission is to treat families like our own in a fun, safe, and trustworthy environment.
We will provide quality care so our team will be your family's first choice for pediatric dentistry.
Welcome to Beach Kids Dentistry
We provide specialized dental care for infants, children, teens and individuals with special needs. Our goal is to maintain a lifetime of healthy smiles and that begins with a child's very first tooth. At our office you can expect to find a comfortable, fun and clean environment that provides the most comprehensive care for your child and family. Our staff members enjoy working with kids and are trained in the proper ways to help children overcome their fear and anxiety that can sometimes be present. We focus on teaching children as well as their caregivers the skills to develop and maintain a healthy and beautiful smile.
Our practice began serving the Hampton Roads community with professional pediatric dental care in 1981. Dr. Jessica Clark joined the practice in 2014. We are conveniently located in Virginia Beach and easy to reach from any of the surrounding Hampton Roads cities. Dr. Jessica Clark is Board Certified by the American Academy of Pediatric Dentistry and has surgical privileges at the Children's Hospital of the Kings Daughters. All of us at Beach Kids Dentistry look forward to meeting you and your family!
From our Amazing Patients!
- "I loved how comfortable they made my 3 year old daughter feel on her very first visit to the dentist! They let her explore and went at her pace which in turn made her feel comfortable enough to let them clean her teeth and take X-rays with no problems. All of the staff was super friendly and they seemed ready to accommodate any type of young patient. I highly recommend Beach Kids Dentistry!" - Emersyn M.
- "Very pleased with Dr. Clark since she took over the office. Have been going to Dr. Brown for years with my older children, so nice to see that the same quality and dedication is still offered." - Gregory W.
- "ABSOLUTELY love everything about Beach Kids Dentistry. The staff is so welcoming and every exam thorough. Always willing to explain procedures with you and answer questions. They work closely with outside orthodontists to make sure there is continual and proper care on both ends. THANK YOU!" - Mason G.
- "The staff is amazing and always takes the time to make sure the kids are comfortable." - Isabella M.
- "Dr Clark and her staff (all of them!) are EXCELLENT!! Both of my kids love them! From the care to the administration, best dental practice we’ve ever experienced! They communicate well, are patient and flexible, efficient, excellent with pediatric patients (and parents!), and respectful of your time. Highly recommend!" - Lacey M.
- "Hands down the best dentist office around. They are always accommodating and fit you in their schedule in a timely manner. Dr. Clark and her staff are amazing." - Erika W.
- "All of the staff were professional, yet caring and very personable. They helped my 4-year-old feel very comfortable by speaking to him in a way that engaged him while also explaining everything they planned to do. It really helped reassure me as well and I feel confident in our decision to come here!" - Cameron F.
- "Fantastic, everyone was awesome! Melissa was great , as well as Dr. Clark. Couldn't be happier with the service." - Lana L.
- "My son is 3 and a half years old and we had a really great experience at the dentist. He feels comfortable there because they explain everything that they are about to do. They have such a friendly staff. I would definitely recommend this place." - Gabriel R.
- "We have never met anyone here that we didn't love. From the front desk to the doctors we are always treated like family. My kids, ages 7, 4 and 2 love going to the dentist. My 4 year old even said "I wish we could do this every day." When we go to our appointments I can truly relax and know that my kids are in good hands." - Addison B.
- "First experience with a dentist for my 22 month old. Dr Clark was extremely friendly and made my baby girl super comfortable (as well as myself). I was nervous how this first time may go, definite SUCCESS! Everyone there was great. I look forward to our next visit in 6 months!" - Zoe K.
- "Thank you all for making my son's first ever dental visit very enjoyable for him. All of the staff was wonderful!" - Gabriel W.
- "Beach Kids Dentistry is the epitome of excellence! Dr. Brown and Dr. Clark along with the entire staff are extremely kind and make going to the dentist FUN for my little ones. We have been going to them for years and I have zero negative things to say. Top notch organization all around." - Benjamin F.
- "They really do take the time to ease your child into things if it's your first visit. They walk you through it all and make every effort to build a relationship. It was a great experience and my toddler didn't even cry! Highly recommend to all the parents out there who need a dentistry with a genuine approach." - Kristine A.
- "Amazing as always! My kids love going to the dentist, what parent you know who can say that. Staff is amazing." - Destiny M.
- "Although our insurance does not fully cover Beach Kids, we gladly pay the difference knowing that the kids are getting great care. They take as much time as is necessary to help the kids feel comfortable about their appointment. My daughter also had to have surgery to fix several cavities she had as we moved here, and Dr. Clark did an amazing job. We trust her with our kids!" - Rachel J.
- "Beach Kids Dentistry and Dr. Clark are the BEST! Growing up, I never had a good experience at the dentist but I can truly say that my kids, 6 and 4, enjoy going to Beach Kids Dentistry and have had nothing but GREAT experiences from routine cleanings, X rays and cavity fillings. The office staff and Dr. Clark are friendly, accommodating and professional. I'm so happy to have found them and even happier that my kids enjoy going every 6 months." - Jamie M.
- "We love Beach Kids Dentistry! They are so caring and patient with the children. I recommend Beach Kids to all family and friends. They are more than our dentist, they are family." - Ricky H.
- "This was my little man's first visit to the doctors office and he LOVED it! While it's not easy to please and make a two-year-old comfortable, the office staff did a fantastic job! The office was kid-friendly and very clean. We didn't have to wait a long time to be seen, and when we were seen, the staff answered all the questions I had!" - Zachary D.
- "This office is amazing, they are so welcoming. My son would not even sit in my lap a year ago so they could look in his mouth and yesterday, he walked back with the hygienist all by himself." - Casen S.
- "My son has been coming here since he was a year old. The office is clean and the staff is amazing. He loves the waiting room toys and the chair-side video game machines. I have been to dental offices where the staff will force everything they can bill for on a child, but the staff here really work to build a positive relationship between the staff and your child and between your child and dentistry. We have seen both doctors and they have been very gentle and patient while my son works through his nervousness. Kristy got my son out of his shell today and was AMAZING. Honestly I haven't met an unfriendly face here- which is worth its weight in gold when it comes to kids." - Shannon N.
- "As always a great staff to work with. My son isn't afraid to see the dentist because he knows and trusts both Dr Brown and Dr Clark. I send everyone I know to Beach Kids Dentistry because I completely trust the ENTIRE STAFF to treat my family and anyone I send there right! Thank you for being such a great place to go for dental care!!!" - Steven N.
- "We recently switched to Beach Kids Dentistry and have had a wonderful experience both times we were there. We really like Dr. Clark and all of the rest of the staff has been wonderful as well! Both of my kids have extreme anxiety when they go to the dentist so having a dentist that they like is huge for us." - Morgan B.
- "My kids have been patients of Beach Kids Dentistry for years. We love their staff, their attention to detail with each patient, and how their schedule always works like clockwork. Dr. Clark was the perfect person to take over in Dr. Browns retirement. Smooth transition, and she’s awesome with the kids." - Jackson C.
- "Great experience! My son's second visit and they do everything they can to make it as not scary as possible!" - Dominic D.